Vacancy management, cost control, course management
GROUPfitness Manager - Cost Control
In the maintenance of course schedules, in addition to pure creation, the software also features the logging of participant numbers for the particular course. This information in combination with personal data on hourly rates or trainers' salaries can be used to create a cost / benefit analysis for courses.
The following parameters can be used to create an evaluation:
- Any period of the evaluation
- Limiting to any location
- Limiting to any course room
- Limiting to a specific course
- Limiting to a specific trainer
The following values can be gleaned from the evaluation:
- Total costs and average costs per trainer
- Total costs and average costs per course
- Participant numbers and average number of participants per trainer
- Participant numbers and average number of participants per course
The results of the analyses can be sorted arbitrarily in the view. The view displays results in bar charts, pie graphs or in table form. A colour is associated with each of the results to ensure clarity.
Your advantages at a glance
|Save time and money!
|Easy to operate
|Sophisticated but flexible